Developed by flooring professionals for flooring professionals, IntegraPly™ is Integra Wood International’s Superior Grade Underlayment.
4′ × 8′ Specifications:
- 5-ply, 5.5 mm off-white wood face (-0.3mm; +0.0mm)
- Master Crate — 160 sheets. Packed as (4) mini–crates.
- Weight 3,200 lbs
- Mini Crate — 40 sheets
- Weight 800 lbs
- 13 Crates per truck.
- Total of 2,080 sheets.
4′ × 4′ Specifications:
- 5-ply, 5.5 mm white wood face (-0.3mm; +0.0mm)
- Master Crate — 160 sheets
- Weight 1,680 lbs
- 26 Crates per truck.
- Total of 4,160 sheets.
IntegraPly™ General Characteristics:
- Uniform light rotary cut face.
- Hardwood back.
- Voidless solid core.
- No defects or repairs on face.
- Fully repaired and sanded hardwood back.
- BB/CC Grade
- Sanded both side to uniform thickness.
- Low Formaldehyde Emission (LFE), exterior glue. CARB-2 compliant.
- All sheet faces stamped with “Xs” uniformly every (4) inches. No thickness added by markings.
- Dimensionally square within 3/16″ as to length/width (within HPVA standards).
- Moisture is to be 10–12% by weight.
- Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- Tested & Recommended by Armstrong, Mannington & Tarkett.
- Tested by The Tile Council of North America & classified “Extra Heavy” use for floor and wall ceramic tile.
Sheets per crate & weight per crate subject to change.
*Current and established ports of entry: Charleston, Long Beach, Portland, Houston, New Orleans, Savannah, Mobile, Baltimore & Newark.
**Pricing is major market specific and available upon request.