IntegraBasic™ is Integra Wood’s Premium Underlayment (lauan) & Project Panel
4′ × 8′
- 5.2 mm off–white hardwood face (-0.3mm; +0.0mm)
- Master Crate — 180 sheets. Packed as (2) mini–crates of 90 sheets.
- Weight 3,000 lbs
- 13 Crates per truck.
- Total of 2,340 sheets.
IntegraBasic™ General Characteristics:
- Rotary cut face.
- Voidless solid core.
- No defects or repairs on face.
- BB/CC Grade.
- Sanded both side to unform thickness.
- Low Formaldehyde Emission (LFE), exterior glue. CARB-2 compliant.
- Dimensionally square within 3/16″ as to length/width (within HPVA standards).
- Moisture is to be 10–12% by weight.
- (1) year Limited Warranty.
- Tested & Recommended by Armstrong, Mannington & Tarkett.
- Tested by The Tile Council of North America & classified “Extra Heavy” use for floor and wall ceramic tile.
Sheets per crate & weight per crate subject to change.
*Current and established ports of entry: Charleston, Long Beach, Portland, Houston, New Orleans, Savannah, Mobile, Baltimore & Newark.
**Pricing is major market specific and available upon request.